ECM Spill Management Tabletop Exercise (SMT/TTX) Events in Europe 2011
ECM have announced SMT/TTX in Europe on October, open to ECM Clients, and would like to remember its clients to attend the exercises as schedule herewith below.
|London, UK||October 3, 2011 (Mo)||Royal Horseguards Hotel|
|Athens, Greece||October 5, 2011 (We)||Metropolitan Hotel|
|Istanbul, Turkey||October 7, 2011 (Fr)||Movenpick Hotel|
|Rome, Italy||October 10, 2011 (Mo)||Parco dei Principi Hotel|
|Hamburg, Germany||October 12, 2011 (We)||Steigenberger Hotel|
|Hamburg, Germany||October 13, 2011 (Thu)||Steigenberger Hotel|
This exercise program will provide exercise requirements for all plan holders including compliance with California (CA) Office of Spill Prevention and Response (OSPR) drill/exercise regulations. They are the most cost-effective means of meeting your exercise requirements. ECM’ s goal for exercises is to try and focus on the issues that are of consequence to the ship owner/operator/manager and where the ship owner/operator/manager will have the most involvement regarding the response.
The SMT/TTX Agenda for all European Locations can be found at the bottom of the page.
While ECM must develop and implement an exercise on your behalf that will meet all objectives of the National Preparedness for Response Exercise Program (NPREP) and applicable CA OSPR requirements, ECM will orient as many aspects of the scenario to those issues that will be of special interest to its clients.
As always, we look forward to visiting with you again at one of these scheduled exercises. In order to register for an exercise please send a mail at email@example.com .
We are looking forward to meeting you in October!
Source and Further reading:
- Download the SMT/TTX Agenda for all European Locations
- Regulatory Reference : 33 CFR 1060 Exercise, NVIC 01.05 Ch.1
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- PREP guidelines
- North Sea SECA became effective August 11, 2007
- Getting the best out of ISO 9000 Family
- Training & Exercise Requirements under OPA 1990 (Tank Vessels)
- Comparison of the North American ECA (NAECA) and California Air resources board (CARB) Regulations
- IMO issue a Guidance for the Recording of Operations in the Oil Record Book Part I
- Crisis management (1)
- ECM (33)
- EMS / Compliance Program (5)
- Energy Management (2)
- Environmental management (13)
- Environmental Violation (19)
- EU Commission (3)
- EU Environmental Regulatory Updates (13)
- European Maritime Safety Agency (5)
- Events (3)
- Hot News (6)
- Information technology security requirement (1)
- OPA 90 and other US requirements (2)
- Paris Mou Port State Control (9)
- Pollution prevention (14)
- Press Review (9)
- Quality management (7)
- Regulatory Updates (7)
- Risk management (4)
- Safety management (6)
- Security Circular Letters (6)
- Seminars (7)
- Training (3)
- US Regulatory Updates (16)
- USCG Activites (7)