ECM Europe was established to provide a wide range of consultancy services to the maritime industry in Europe.
We have represented ECM Maritime Services, LLC since 2005 and have successfully assisted its clients all over Europe.
ECM (Environmental Crisis Management) was the first company to provide dedicated services to the shipping community in the fields of contingency planning, emergency response, and compliance with the requirements of OPA 90 in the United States.
Our services for ECM Clients in Europe include :
- OPA ’90 services;
- EU Environmental compliance updates;
- Voluntary Environmental Compliance Program (VECP);
- PSC assistance;
- Maritime Security;
- Vessel attendance;
- Training & Excerices;
- Ship’s Drawing and Plans;
- Customer Service 24h.
Mediterranean Decision Support System for Marine Safety (MEDESS-4MS) is dedicated to the strengthening of maritime safety by mitigating the risks and impacts associated to oil spills.
Turkish authorities implemented a revised Pollution Fine Tariff that will apply to pollution incidents taking place in this calendar year
In an urgent alert to American P&I Club members, the managers, following advice from their correspondent in Turkey, Vitsan A.S., Istanbul, recommend that shipowners and their masters take all possible steps not to cause any pollution by leakage/spillage of any kind of materials (ie, paint, oil, bilges, clean and dirty ballast, all kinds of residue, garbage, dirty water, sewage, water, laundry water with detergent, lavatory soap water, shower water, dust, rust, etc.) during ship visits to Turkey.
On February 15, 2013 the ECM Services group met successfully the objective of an Unannounced Spill Management Team (SMT) capability drill conducted by the Office of Spill Prevention and Response (OSPR). Read more »
ECM Regulatory Reference Guide (RRG), First Edition, Revision 15, now available
Handbook for Environmental Regulatory Compliance, 1st Edition, 15th revision updates rules, regulations and procedures in light of the recent revised regulations introduced or better operational interpretation provided. It is an incomparable reference source for all ship-owners and managers and vessels as well trading in US, Canada, Argentina, Panama and Japan.
- ECM Spill Management Table Top Exercise (SMT/TTX) London 201316 Sep 13 9:00 AM 4:30 PM
- ECM Spill Management Table Top Exercise (SMT/TTX) Monanco 201318 Sep 13 9:00 AM 4:30 PM
- ECM Spill Management Table Top Exercise (SMT/TTX) Roma 201320 Sep 13 10:00 AM 5:00 PM
- ECM Spill Management Table Top Exercise (SMT/TTX) Hamburg 201323 Sep 13 9:00 AM 4:30 PM
- ECM Spill Management Table Top Exercise (SMT/TTX) Istanbul 201325 Sep 13 10:00 AM 5:00 PM
- all events